January 31st, 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Central Time
Workplace Violence, Part 2
Speaker: Susan Seeley, MSN, RN, NEA-BC
Nash Healthcare Consulting
Program objectives include:
1. Definitions and types of workplace violence (Part 1)
2. Requirements for establishing a Workplace Violence Program (LD 03.03.01 EP 9) including integration with the Emergency Management Plan (EM 04.01.01 EP 1) (Part 1)
3. Identify / assess risks R/T environment to mitigate/abate issues at the worksite (EC 02.01.01 EP 17) (Part 1)
4. Establish a process(es) for Workplace Violence and Safety and Security Issues (EC 04.01.01 EP 1) (Part 2)
5. How to investigate safety and security incidents (EC 04.01.01 EP 6) (Part 2)
6. Required elements for developing a staff training Program (HR.01.05.03 EP 29) (Part 2)
7. Establish Post Incident Policies and Procedures
TIDI Continuing Education Programs are specifically designed to support caregivers and protect patients.
Learn and earn. TIDI Academy hosts online programs in which experts share their knowledge, expertise, and insights on topics such as patient safety, falls prevention, wound management, sharps safety, and contamination reduction. Our aim is to help you earn CE credits as you learn practical skills and strategies that can be used in virtually any healthcare setting.
TIDI Products, LLC / Posey Products, LLC is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CE Provider #16902, for 1.0 contact hour. These are free courses and require no cancellation in the event of non-attendance. If you need additional assistance or have questions, please reach out to TIDIAcademy@tidiproducts.com